The Church of St. Giles Chollerton has been rebuilt over time and very little of the original church remains, with the exception of the nave arcades. The church has a chancel, nave, aisles, porch and a tower (to which a belfry was added). It was restored in 1875. Its register dates from 1647 and in 1867 its living was a vicarage, average tithe rent-charge £382, gross yearly value £475, in the gift of and held by the Rev. Christopher Bird B.A. of Trinity College, Cambridge. One of its Stained glass windows is dedicated to Rev. Bird. Source: http://www.chollerton-churches.org.uk/chollerton.asp.